With a variety of branded skin lightening creams all publicizing their effective ways of dark circle removal, you may find it difficult to choose the right one. So when you go into the market looking for a dark circle removal cream, ensure that the following ingredients are present:
- Hyaluronic acid to keep your under eye skin hydrated and moist
- Ceramide to help retain the moisture content
- Neuropeptides to stimulate the regeneration of collagen and elastin in your blood vessels
- Vitamin C for production of collagen
- Vitamin E for under eye skin smoothening and nourishment
- Vitamin K to reduce the bruises and dark marks which appears as a result of leaking blood vessels
- Green tea extract, cucumber juice or chamomile to give you lighter toned skin with reduced puffiness
Will these creams show results instantly?
Though it might be a little disappointing, a skin lightening cream which contain the essential ingredients take up to 6 weeks to show positive results on your dark circles. You just need to be regular in applying a pea sized cream under and around your eye area each night before you sleep to notice the difference in your skin texture and tone gradually.
Thus, do not prevent yourself from looking into new launched creams which have good reviews as you might be the next person to experience wonderful results on your dark circles. For more pretext and info on skin lightening creams visit